Collicort 2.5% Crema 60gr, Hidrocortison
THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS: COLLICORT Lipo is indicated for contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, lichenification, dermatitis, stasis (varicose eczema), psoriasis, prurigo not parasitic dyshidrosis, genital lichen sclerosus et atrophicus, granuloma annulare, discoid lupus erythematosus, pustulosis palmo- no plant microbial extra-facial seborrheic dermatitis, itching caused by mycosis fungoides.
COLLICORT is a high potency steroid, which acts on allergic and inflammatory processes that occur during the course of atopic dermatitis and / or contact, also acts on the itching associated with these processes. Vasoconstriction has (exudative) and antifungal to inhibit cell reproduction and synthesis processes in the dermis and epidermis.
- Name of medicine: Collicort
- Comparable patent medicine: Nutracort, LOCOID
- Active ingredient: Hydrocortisone
- Presentation: Cream
- Concentration: 2.5g/100g (2.5%)
- Extended-release tablets: No
- Lab: Collins Laboratories, Inc. de CV
- 60 g tube
- Made in: Mexico